Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm a Mintie!

So as I was perusing on Pinterest one day I noticed one of the ladies I follow posted a picture of a Christmas photo card and asked for pinners to vote for her design in the Minted Design Challenge. So me being a person who loves challenges and contests AND the stationary website, Minted, just had to look into it. To my pleasant surprise, I found out there is a whole Minted Design Community where they hold challenges for indie designers and award winners with awesome prizes! So I decided, even though I only had a week till the deadline to submit, that I had to do it. So I am asking you, my reader, if you wouldn't mind voting for my designs!

Below are my designs. The first one is my favorite so if you only want to vote for one, vote for this one! =) All you have to do is click on the picture and it will bring you right to the website to vote! They will close the polls next Monday, June 24th so make sure you vote before then!! Thank you so much!
holiday photo cards - New Year's Dream
holiday photo cards - New Year's Dream

holiday photo cards - All Lit Up
holiday photo cards - All Lit Up

holiday photo cards - What Fun It Is
holiday photo cards - What Fun It Is

holiday photo cards - Favorite Things
holiday photo cards - Favorite Things

holiday photo cards - Love's Pure Light
holiday photo cards - Love's Pure Light

holiday photo cards - Joy Embraced
holiday photo cards - Joy Embraced

No comments:

Post a Comment