Tuesday, March 12, 2013

God loves a cheerful giver.

I am so excited for my long time friend Stephen Novellano for starting his very own business at the ripe age of 26! He hopes to have the
grand opening by the beginning of April- less than a month away!

I was given the privilege to make his logo/sign for the business and it was such a fun experience creating it with the help of his lovely sister, Abby. Below are the pictures of the logo and the sign. Things are coming together and I can't wait to see the end results! 







When I think about my friend Stephen and his wife, Dusti I'm reminded about the scripture passage of a very simple and true Biblical principal and often used phrase..
You reap what you sow  

2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed.

Stephen and his wife, Dusti have been such good friends to Ryan and me. They have had us over several times making us delicious meals and not letting us bring a single thing! Not only that, they also support Ryan in his campus minisitry and even give extra when we hold fundraisers for conferences, etc. They have purposed in their hearts to give their finances over to God and let Him be in control and they know when they give to others that God will give to them in return. I am not surprised in the least when I think how they have their own business at such a young age. God is blessing them because they bless others. What a wonderful example of being Christ-like. I pray that this business reaps bountifully and brings forth an abundance of success and more importantly gives God the glory and is a testimony of how God's Word is true.

Let's purpose in our hearts to be more cheerful in our giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment