Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's always like Springtime with You...



I have been playing this song on repeat for the last couple of days. I want spring so badly! I joke about how I have seasonal depression because this weather really IS depressing! Thankfully we have a Savior who can make us feel like it is always spring time if we let Him! This weather can just be a reminder of how God took us out of that dreary, cold and depressing state and made us new in Him! Let's dwell on his saving grace and look forward to the newness in Him that makes us come alive each & every day. Also take note, Spring forward is this weekend which means more daylight! =) 

 Regardless of God's goodness, both the weather and the Jesus hipsters over at Bethel still really make me want to move to CA, haha

2 Corinthians 5:17
    Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  

No comments:

Post a Comment