Monday, September 23, 2013

I won an Editor's Pick!


A while back I explained how I joined a design community through Minted which is a lovely stationary and greeting card website that holds design challenges for indie designers to create different cards and what not. Well If you enter a design and it is picked then you will win a sweet cash prize PLUS your design will be sold on their website and you will get a percentage of every purchase! Soooo... the cool news is that one of my Holiday photo cards that I entered won an Editor's Pick and is now available for purchase!!!! How exciting!!! So if you would like to purchase this card just go HERE! Below are pictures of some of the different options of colorways of the card, labels, and liners. Thanks for taking a look and special thanks to all who voted for me!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment