Monday, November 25, 2013

Save the Date Postcards

My beautiful best friend, Jessica got married this past April to her fiance, Josh. They had a lovely ceremony on Virginia Beach where they live now (Oh, how I miss her!) Because the ceremony was a small civil union with only their immediate family, she and Josh decided they still want to have a big wedding this coming summer with all their friends and extended family. The really cool thing is that Jess asked me to be her matron of honor! I am very excited about it and honored she would ask me!

So the first thing she asked me to help her with was to make her Save the Dates! I had so much fun doing them! She picked out a few Save the Date postcards she saw on my favorite stationery website, Minted to show me the style she liked and let me create from there. The picture is from their engagement photos that were taken in a botanical garden near Virginia Beach. It was pretty cool receiving it in the mail! I am so excited for these two and can't wait for their big day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment