Sunday, January 6, 2013

I said, "Yes!"

I'm back to blogging! I mean't to write a lot more often than I atcually did.. Here goes a second time! I first want to start by posting the pictures from my engagement, wedding and anniversary photo shoots. Here is the amazing photo shoot that took place in PA when Ryan proposed to me and it was an absolute surprise! We scheduled the shoot months before we got engaged thinking we would be engaged by then however Ryan told me that he couldn't get the ring in time.. We didn't want to cancel the shoot because my friend was coming from Kansas City and already booked her flight.. Unbeknownst to me it was all his plan to surprise me by actually proposing to me right as we started the shoot. It really was amazing and a complete surprise! I honestly didn't think he could lie! 

So here are some of the several pictures that we took that lovely day..

































Fun Facts:
-The wooden signs we used we also used at the wedding.

-We were wearing purple, orange and green because that was our wedding colors!

-The flowers that were painted on the mini canvases are the same that I drew and scanned onto our invitations 
which I will show you in a later post! We also hung the mini canvases above our sweetheart table at the reception! 

Photography by Higher Focus Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment